PhotobucketPhotobucket photo instagram_zpste7hhdsc.pngPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Free color your own Valentine

Yup, I know. It's January and I have Valentine's Day stuff up on the blog. Well, to be honest, I like to look ahead. I like to know what is coming, what I have to do with the kids and plan it all in advance. There has been way too many times that I have not been ready for the holiday and before I knew it, it was over and done. Boo on me. I'm not doing that this year. Christmas was a blast. I had things planned, we did crafts, we baked cookies and I plan on carrying that out all the way through this year as well.

As you know, I majored in art and as my dad would say, I have a degree in coloring. Call it what you want but I spent five and half years working on that graphic design degree and I earned every little bit of it. haha. Now my kids color... all the time!!! I also have an obsession with all things cupcakes. They are the cutest little things and I draw lots of them as well as people drawing them for me. You can never have enough cupcakes, they make the world a better place.

Well, I did this little doodle of a drawing for their Valentine's Day printable and thought I would share it with you all. Like I said, we color alot and I'm sure they will color more of them. So, all you family members... this is what you are getting, don't look. :)


Drag this image below to your desktop, print as an 8x10 and wala.. you are ready to go. Hope you have a nice Valentine's Day when it arrives. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment